A Thyme Tequila [Lemon-Thyme Tequila Spritzer for Taste of Home]
Oh man! It’s Friday!
You know what that means, right? Time to roll up your sleeves, crush up some ice, and end your busy week with something icy cold and brightly flavoured!
Taste of Home asked if I might be interested in submitting a cocktail recipe for their “Cocktail Friday” feature on the blog. Clearly, we have yet to become too acquainted or they would have know that I would jump at the mere mention of the word cocktail. I am a lady who believes a day is not complete without indulging in a beverage of the alcoholic varaiety. Yes, I have ousted myself as a lush, but I’m sure this isn’t news to you. Avert your judging eyes!
I spent yesterday working on a Lemon-Thyme Tequila Spritzer that is as refreshing as it is soothing. Bright and citrus-packed with an herbal punch of flavour that first hits your nose and then delicately tickles your taste-buds.
Follow the link for the recipe and you’ll be thanking me come 6pm tonight when you’re happily sipping on the perfect summer libation!
[ps: bonus points to anyone who gets where I was going with the title of this post. I bet you clever chickadees got it right away!]
- carolhkent likes this
- sister-golden-hair reblogged this from everythingsparklywhite
- everythingsparklywhite reblogged this from thegoudalife
- karaslifeguide reblogged this from thegoudalife
- jordangordon likes this
- mrslogemann reblogged this from thegoudalife
- mrslogemann likes this
- pourlamourdusel reblogged this from thegoudalife
- 3yeofthestorm reblogged this from thegoudalife
- thelovefeast likes this
- graceinplace likes this
- nice-jewish-boy reblogged this from thegoudalife and added:
- teaandcrumpets reblogged this from thegoudalife
- absurditorialist likes this
- thegoudalife posted this